Washer & Dryer Repair in Elk Grove CA
Expert Washer & Dryer Repair Services
The washer & dryer are two of the most important electrical appliances in your home. Just imagine how long it would take to wash all your clothes by hand and hang them out and wait until they dry! It’s quite time-consuming. That’s a washer and dryer are lifesavers for busy people.
It’s easy to panic when something goes wrong in the washer or dryer. You need a fast and effective solution when one of these appliances breaks down. If you are looking for the best washer and dryer repair service in Elk Grove, CA, you don’t have to look further. Appliance Repair Pros Elk Grove is a trusted name in Elk Grove, CA when it comes to all kinds of washer and dryer repairs.
Preventive maintenance will help keep the washer and dryer working in good condition for many years to come. Make sure you unclog the drain filter of the washing machine every 2-4 weeks. Removing the lint from the filter should be done at least once a week. All the water, grime, and detergent will have an effect on the machine over time. Hence, it is important to clean the machine regularly.
There are many signs to know when your washer and dryer need professional inspections. Here are some of the most common signs of malfunctioning washer and dryer:
- The machine is not draining – Check the drain outlet for clogs. If you can’t find any clogs, you should call one of our expert technicians to inspect the machine.
- The machine is not spinning – When the washing machine is overloaded, it will not work. It is important to select the right setting depending on the type of clothes you wash. If you cannot find any reason for the machine not spinning, call us today.
- The machine makes a weird sound – An extraordinary sound from the machine means it needs immediate attention.
- The dryer is not heating – There can be several reasons for this problem. A faulty temperature switch, a blown fuse, a faulty timer, thermostat issues, or damaged heating coils are some of these reasons.
- The drum is not spinning – This problem is usually caused due to a broken belt. Problems with the idler or motor also can result in the drum not spinning.
- The dryer won’t switch on at all – Check if any power is getting through the dryer. Are the display lights on? Check if the dryer is plugged in and the plug is switched on. Check if the electrical outlet is functioning. If you cannot find the exact reason for the problem, call one of our expert technicians to inspect the machine.
If your washer and dryer have any of these problems, you should rely on a professional appliance repair service such as Appliance Repair Pros Elk Grove in Elk Grove. Our expert team will inspect the machine and recommend the most effective solution for the problem.
We have earned a solid reputation in the area for providing high-quality services and outstanding value for the money you spend. Call Appliance Repair Pros Elk Grove today for all your washer and dryer repair needs in Elk Grove, CA!
Fill out the form below and a team member will get back with you as soon as possible.